Saturday, March 21, 2009

Praise God mom had a great night!! She has some nausea and a headache but it seems to have subsided. She had her first round of chemo last night at 9. Her night went well and she slept pretty good. She has had two units of blood this morning (this will be a normal routine). They started her next round of chemo at 9 this morning. It last for three hours. So far she is not having any major reactions to the chemo. I pray that it continues to stay that way. We should find out the results from the spinal tap today. Keep the prayers coming!!

2 comments:

  1. I've been following CC's posts on LLS's bulletin board, Living with CML. She is in my thoughts and prayers.

    Pat Otto
    (hannibellemo)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I stopped by after reading about your mom on Fab Grandma Karen's blog. I was very sad to hear about what you are going through. My family can relate to what you are going through and what you have ahead as my husband has Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells) He has had one stem cell transplant (a little different than a bone marrow transplant but similar in many many ways) He has to have another transplant in May and then go to Seattle for 4 months in August for further transplant. It is a long hard road but you can all do it with God's help. There is hope ahead for you so keep your eye on the prize. My heart goes out to you and I will be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete