Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tuesday June 2nd

Sorry so late updating today. I guess I forgot.

She had a good day today except for the nagging tummy ache. We think it is from the new med they gave her to stop a possible bacterial infection in her intestines the drug is Flagyl. We are not sure but think that's it.

I will be up at 5:30 am to get all going to go back to Emory. We check in at 8 am. I will keep you posted on the progress. This is round #4 of the chemo. They call it 2B.

I have a spcfic prayer request for her on this round. The last time she got her lumbar puncture which is a spinal tap where they put chemo in her spinal fluid , the PA had a hard time finding the right spot between her vertabrae. When it finally went in, it hit a nerve amd shot pain all the way to her toes on the left leg and foot.

Please pray that the spinal taps will all go well and not hit any nerves. She gets 2 of these on each visit for chemo.

My heart is starting to fall down to my stomach again anticipating her having to go again for this. This week it has been in my chest. When she is there it feels like it is in my stomach. I am sure some of you have had that feeling sometime or other.

I'll keep you posted each day.

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment