Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday June 14th .Prayer Request

Charmaine has felt well both Saturday and today. She has had to have platelets all three days since we have been there trying to stabilize her platelet count. I think she will have both platelet and a blood transfusion tomorrow.

I have a special prayer request for her now. It is 9:15pm on Sunday night.

She has been having a small problem with a nose bleed for the last few days. It has actually bled once but is mostly just like a slight seep. The Dr. came in this evening and said if it bled again that they would have cauterize(burn it inside) to stop the bleeding. This could be a problem for her since she is on blood thinners and has a low platelet count at the same time.

Please pray that her nose will not start bleeding again. A couple of years ago after throat surgery they did that procedure on me with 300 stitches in my throat. It was the most pain I have ever had for two weeks. I don't want her to have to endure that pain.

Will keep you informed on results tomorrow.

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment