Tuesday, April 28, 2009

April 28......Tuesday.....Prayer Request

Charmaine was to come home today and was looking so forward to it. This morning her temp. spiked and that bought us an extra day in the hospital just in case. Needless to say she was disappointed. Better to be on the safe side.

She had a good day but was a bit anxious worrying that something else might keep her from coming home tomorrow am. Please pray that she will remain stable and that her blood levels will continue to be stable so she can come home. She needs a break before starting round #3.

The Dr. told us today that we would not have to come back Monday for round#3. He wanted her to rest and get over the severe sinus infection she has. Maybe she'll have close to a week at home.

Natalie is with her tonight. Stefanie was with her last night. My girls have been unbelievable warriors with me in helping with her at night. I don't know how they keep up with all the demands on a mother and a wife and do it. I do thank Dale and Mike for all they are doing to help the girls through this. They are the unsung heroes.

Casey has asked to help but staying with her at night would be tough for him so he's started cutting my grass for me. Deana helps Nat with the kids so she can come and so does Roger and Linda and Holly. We are all pulling this together.

Also thanks to all the others that have helped me so much at night.

I will not leave her there at night alone when she is on chemo and recovering from it. You all have saved me. She is without words of thanks.

We know even now that we are just at the beginning of this journey. With God's help she can live a normal life after this is all over.

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment