Friday, October 30, 2009

FRIDAY OCTOBER 30th

Hello everyone, I wanted to report a wonderful week to you. And not going to clinic today, WOW. I feel lost. I have been there for the last 8 months or in the hospital. It is so nice to feel free for awile.

Good news also the dogs have a new home. The folks that got them have 4 children, and when they picked them up yesterday, the kids were so excited. So another answered prayer.

I need you to pray for Erin and Camille. They are my co-transplant friends that are having a rough time. Ann also was with us in transplant but is doing great.

I want to go and do more than the Dr. will allow and it's cramping my style just a bit. Since I can't I just cook and our grocery bill is rising. It's fun and my kids truly love mama in the kitchen again.

Thanks again to everyone who follows the blog, prays for me, sends cards and always offers words of encouragement to our family. I love you all so very much. Continue to pray for next visit with Dr as we will get critical information on how my donors blood is taking over my body, and make sure no leukemia cells are hiding.

Charmaine

No comments:

Post a Comment