Monday, October 19, 2009

Monday October 19th......Need Your Help

First of all Charmaine is doing ok. Fatigue has set in on her today. Not sure if it is because of the reduction in steroids or just an off day. We have been expecting some fatigue.


I need your help. I have 2 wonderful lab puppies 8 months old. Both females one yellow, one black( clara bell and raven). I need to find a good home for them. It is too risky to have them with Charmaine's immune system so low. Bacteria or a scratch could be serious.

I think they are full blooded but I have no papers. I do not want any money for them just a good home. They are sisters and have never been apart. I want them to stay together.

They are totally safe with babies and small children. Nats little boy Reece drags them by the ears. They are very playful. I keep them out in a pen but let them out daily to play. The country would be better for them.

Let me know if you have any prospects.

I have put them on craigs list so hurry.

Sam.....................678-409-6325

1 comment:

  1. What a powerful testimony to the grace of God in and through your family. Thanks for sharing. We keep you in our prayers too. We will have to get together after all this is behind us and share our joy! blessings, janet and Erin

    ReplyDelete