Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I know Dad normally updates the blog but I wanted to tell everyone how nice it was to spend time with mom today. I took the boys to see mom around lunch time today. She felt good enough to walk down to the play set and watch the boys play which is pretty unusual. I was so thankful for her good day physically and mentally. It is so hard to see her in the "daze" that comes with the chemo. Its not mom at all and it was a refreshing to see her act her normal self today.

Thank you all for your continued prayers and encouraging words. You will never know how much it means to all of us to have such good friends in our lives. So many of you have helped me personally with the kids or just by letting me vent about the trials of the day...you will never know how much I appreciate it. I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family. I have learned in the last few months how special loved ones are to me and what matters most in this life. We do not know what the future holds and we are not promised tomorrow. Make sure you tell your loved ones just how much you love them EVERYDAY. Love you all and keep the prayers comin...

Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment