Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday May 29th ....Update

We go back to the clinic this morning for lab work, a Dr. visit, and possible blood or plasma transfusion.

I almost took her to the emergency room last night but decided to wait for our visit.

As I mention before, she has had diarrhea unending since we have been home, especially before bedtime. It was so bad last night I fear she may be getting dehydrated.

This makes her so very weak she can hardly move around.

This is so frustrating. We don't know what's causing it. She did sleep most of the night but is exhausted. It really breaks her spirit.

I am still amazed how well she can be and one minute later be so very sick from different issues. It's hard to pinpoint the cause since so many drugs and treatments are going on at once.

I'll update you all later today with more news.

We are taking our bags with us today just in case we stay in hospital.

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment