Sunday, October 3, 2010

October 3,2010 update

I am doing great. I still have GVHD in my eyes and can't drive yet but I feel good. PTL. I was able to go out this week for a couple of hours and it was great to get out of the house. I just pick the times when its overcast a bit and my eyes do so much better. Of course I have a driver.

We will be going to the Light the Night walk in Atlanta on Oct. 9th. Nat has organized a team and they have raised a great deal of money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. This organization is great and helps so many and does so much research. We'll let you know how much her totals are after Saturday night. A special thanks to everyone who donated. God bless you!!!!!!!!!

I have a 3 week break from clinic and infusions providing everything stays the same. Lets continue to pray that it does.

Thanks again for the visits, cards, calls, and the prayers.

Charmaine


No comments:

Post a Comment