Friday, July 30, 2010

July 30th update

I haven't posted in a while so I just wanted to update you on a few things.

I am doing pretty good, really having to stay inside because of heat and GVHD of skin and eyes. I am still having issues related to radiation and chemo. Hopefully when I come off immune suppressants I will see a big turnaround. Can't wait for that.

My immune system is almost non existant so therefore I go to clinic once a month for next year for infusion called IVIG and respiratory therapy to keep me from getting fungus in my lungs and hopefully the IVIG will jump start my immune system.

Fatigue is a huge factor in this journey but I can handle that if just not in pain or sick.

God has been so good to me and my family. Thanks for your continued support my friends.

Charmaine

No comments:

Post a Comment