Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tuesday April 20th

We haven't posted in awhile, but everything is going great! I am posting for myself today which is unusual, but I justed wanted to let everyone know how much I have appreciated the prayers and support for me and my family.

Can you believe it has been a year since I entered Emory Hospital and started treatment for this dreaded disease. And it has been almost 8 months since transplant. I still have a few issues going on and of course GVHD is always lerking around the corner. However, Dr. Khoury checks me out every month and adjusts meds accordingly.

God has been so faithful to us in so many ways I can't begin to name them all. Sometimes we go through trials to test our faith and sometimes to just bring us closer to him. Which ever we need always pay attention and Praise Him for the good and bad. That is hard to do, I know!!!!

Tomorrow will be mine and Sam's 33rd anniversary!!!! It is wonderful to be married to your best friend, soul mate, and great Father of your children. I thank God for him and especially in these last 2 years, what a trooper he has been. A caregiver like you wouldn't believe. Sam I love you so very much!!!!

I'm going to clinic on Friday and will give report after I get back. Big Praise is that my iron level has already come down alot.

Charmaine

1 comment:

  1. Charmaine it has been an amazing experience to watch God working through you during this journey ........ to see the miracles as they unfolded, and to witness the overwhelming love of your family as they all rallied around you. Sam's devotion to you is palpable, it drips right off every word that he writes. The unconditional love that your family has for one another is a beautiful reminder to me of Christ's love. How much more He loves each of us!

    Happy 33rd anniversary tomorrow!

    xoxo :)Kristi

    ReplyDelete